Thursday, November 7, 2013

Malaika Arora Khan Style Saree At Lakme Fashion Week 2013 Review


I ordered this saree as I felt that Malaika Arora Khan really looked stunning in this multicolored saree. This saree proves how you can use multiple colors tastefully to produce one of the most elegant designs. The outfit uses four colors; yellow, golden, peach and black. The blouse is yellow in color whereas the saree uses golden, peach, red and black stylishly. The fabric used is also of multiple types. The subtle and striking combination of net, georgette and silk makes this outfit unique. The exquisite patch works and resham embroidery in gold with traces of black in between on the pallu as well as the lower part of the drape is highly creative. There are beads used too here. I could not resist buying this saree because of the skilled craftsmanship and the perfect color. Although I had already got some pleasant comments from my husband on one occasion that I wore it, I was not expecting so much ore from my friends at the party last night.

- Devanshi Patel

No comments:

Post a Comment