Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Kareena Kapoor Printed Silk Saree Review


This saree provides a highly modern and chic look and I wore it to my kitty party yesterday and all my friends were asking where I bought it and I had to tell them of course! This very hot outfit proves that embellishments and embroidery alone do not make a saree attractive. This is a silk saree that plays with colors effectively to create appeal and make the wearer look stunningly beautiful. The colors are bright but tastefully and stylishly coordinated. The colors used are black, white, rust and blue. While the back and white are used in the lower portion of the saree; the brighter rust and blue is used in the upper portion and the pallu. There is also a block print at the lower portion of the saree but only in the white section. This shows the designer’s eye for detail. The blouse in a halter neck type of style is the highlight of this entire look.

- Vrunda Bhatt

No comments:

Post a Comment