Saturday, November 2, 2013

Madhuri Dixit Saree Jhalak Dikhlass Jaa Review


Net is the fabric of the season so I decided to wear one of the most beautiful creations in this material worn by Madhuri Dixit in her TV program. Net is a fabric that is great for a lot of body shapes and that is why although I am a little on the heavy side I did not worry. I wore the saree with the same colorful patchwork blouse that is depicted on the website. It really is an elegant design and you can see some of the best craftsmanship in the embellishments. There is quite a variety in the kind of work used on this saree. It includes lace, resham embroidery and patchwork. If you are a fan of Madhuri you must have seen her in beautiful outfits in every episode of “Jhalak Dikhla Ja”. I am planning to order more of her incredible designs from that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment