Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kareena Kapoor Lehenga Gori Tere Pyarr Mein Review


I must admit that I am an ardent fan of Kareena and I really liked her dress in the popular song “gori tere pyaar”; so when I got a chance to wear a replica of the same gorgeously beautiful and bright colored lehenga choli; I ordered immediately. The first thing that struck me about the outfit was the length of its top that is different from the conventional length. I always liked bold colors and felt that this design has been made just for me. The entire outfit is a combination of bright blue and pink with heavy and rich works done by hand in zardozi, Jarkon. There is an attractive and creative use of lace and tassels at the perfect places to give the whole outfit a highly traditional look and appeal. The pink dupatta has lace borders and uses tassels at both its ends. I am planning to wear it in the wedding season ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment