Sunday, October 13, 2013

Zarine Khan Pink Floor Length Anarkali Review


I was looking for the latest variation in the Anarkali style which is the full floor length style where you can hardly see the churidar; I came across this pink piece with touches of shaded cream in its embroidery and a contrasting black. I ordered it and wore it for a wedding and got some really nice comments. I was told that I am looking stunning in the attractive color combination. The fabric is georgette that gives the suit a graceful soft fall and it really looked great on me. In fact, georgette will look great on any body shape. The embroidery is skillfully done in resham in contrasting shaded cream and is really an exact replica of the piece worn by Zarine Khan at one of the most prestigious fashion shows. I personally felt that the black and gold zari panels at the bottom of the Anarkali top give it a bold and a beautiful touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment