Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bipasha Basu Bridal Red Lehenga Review

There is no other day as special to a woman as her wedding day. I had been searching frantically for the perfect red lehenga for my D-day when I stopped short at the picture of this red lehenga modeled by Bipasha. I wanted red because of the auspiciousness associated with it for the bride.  I asked my friends and they agreed too that this is just perfect. The D-day came and as expected all the guests were gushing over how exquisite the embroidery is and how it has utilized many types of work and embellishments such as kasab, Jarkon, zardosi, stone and zari. Of course I got great compliments too! Two fabrics have been used in making this great design; net and velvet which has long been a favorite of the royals. I am sure my guests will remember my lehenga for years to come. I know I will not forget the wonderful looks and compliments that my husband gave!

No comments:

Post a Comment