Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Aishwarya White Anarkali Review


The first thing that struck me when I saw this design was the whiteness and I thought to me, “well you can never ever make a wrong fashion statement in such a gorgeous and glamorous white piece”. So I did not waste time in ordering it. The moment I received it; I was happy with my choice as the resham and sequins embroidery on the sleeves are just exquisite. There are silver sequins running vertically from the top to the bottom that add the necessary sheen to the white net fabric. There are two panels on the bottom of the Anarkali top. One is in silver and the other is in a light golden shade. The borders of the sleeves and the flair are in Maroon that gives it the most graceful finish. The broad round neck did leave enough space for a necklace but I preferred to wear the design as it is. All I did was wear a pair of diamond earrings and left the neck bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment