Sunday, October 6, 2013

Urmila Style Anarkali Suit Review

I was shopping for the festival ahead and wanted something really different when I came across this unique salwar suit in Anarkali Style which as all of you know is a hot favorite of all the top designers today. It is truly one of the most feminine styles in Indian dresses. The Anarkali style has both a touch of the traditional as well as the modern. I felt that this design in silver worn by Urmila Matondkar will be excellent for the D-day. I chose this piece especially because of the Silver colour which is a neutral one and will prove a versatile wear in the future. The net suit is heavily embroidered with zari and sequins on the neck and on the full length sleeves with a broad zari border at the bottom of its huge flair. I combined silver and diamond accessories and was stunned myself with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment