Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Priyanka Chopra Silver Saree at Color Screen Awards

I have always believed sarees are great for any occasion and for just about any body shape. I found this saree worn by Priyanka Chopra at the color screen awards to be an elegant piece and tried it at a party. Let me tell you there were more than a few eyes admiring me. The contrasting red blouse and the red border on this silver saree is an excellent highlight. The blouse too has an attractive border in silver at the waist. This saree itself is designed in net with zari and sequins panel in the same color. The net material really gave my body a slim and feminine look. I felt really confident at the party and have decided to wear it another important occasion coming up next week. I have always loved Bollywood sarees; they are great in terms of design and colour and appropriate for many occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment