Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fashion Ka Fatka won my heart with this lovely outfit


I was looking for a blue coloured outfit. My requirement was little weird as I wanted to have an anarkali style lehanga. I searched so many web portals and brick & mortar stores but couldn't find the one in perfect fit or colour. One day I came across Fashion ka Fatka web portal that my friend recommended me. What I found here was unbelievable, the exact style lehanga and that too in my favourite colour. 



It was little expensive but I wanted only this. When I checked the site after few days, I couldn't believe what I saw. It was available at the discounted price and I instantly bought it. When the outfit was delivered at my place, I simply loved it for its colour and the work that was done on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment