Friday, October 25, 2013

Isha Koppikar Lehenga With Long Top Review


I bought this lehenga because I found a stunning difference in its design. . I looked stunningly and pleasantly different too wearing it. The top is long and made in net fabric. I felt that the rich red color and the design will make it ideal for many an important occasion.  The exquisite combination of gold embellishments and embroidery on red makes the entire dress very rich and sophisticated. The transparent net top makes the lehenga very hot indeed and as I expected I noticed several eyes dart in my direction in the party that I wore it to.  The sleeves are full length with a gold border at the end. There is quite heavy embroidery in gold resham on the sleeves which adds to the outfit’s richness. The bottom of the lehenga has a striking gold border. There are evenly and beautifully spaced out small gold floral embroidery patterns spread all over the lehenga.

No comments:

Post a Comment