Monday, October 21, 2013

Aishwarya Rai Style Romantic Red Lehenga Choli Review

I wore this red lehenga choli design which is a replica of the one worn by Aishwarya Rai at a function and to my surprise I was told many pleasant things that I had not heard before then I realized that perhaps the lehengas is partly responsible for it. Lehengas for me have a timeless charm and perhaps that is why it has been a traditional wear of Indian women since time immemorial. The one that I wore really looked majestic and elegant by the way the beautiful motifs are placed on it. The embellishments are gorgeous. There is beautiful embroidery in resham and velvet patchwork gives it the required royal touch. The gota patch border at the bottom made sure that the lehenga not only looks beautiful but also falls gracefully from the waist down. The combination of net and velvet for this lehenga choli is perfect from an aesthetic point of view as well as in terms of comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment