Friday, November 22, 2013

Deepika Padukone Chess Print Saree for Lungi Dance - Chennai Express



I was looking for something out of the ordinary and thanks to fashion fatka I found the most interesting outfit to wear to the occasion. It is the design worn by Deepika Padukone in the famous “lungi dance” song. The saree draped my body sensuously and gave me a highly attractive silhouette if I must say so myself. The material is georgette. The prints are multicolored with the pallu portion in black and white chess prints. The rest of the saree is blue and pink. The blouse is peach and sleeveless. This saree can be worn to any occasion and every time I wear it I am expecting some interesting glances in lieu of the popularity of the song. The bright colors are not at all garish but are in fact stylishly coordinated and made my mood cheerful and I hope I spread cheer too with its unmistakably noticeable colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment